Innovations in Ag, hosted by Lethbridge County
- Date: Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Location: Broxburn Business Park
- Cost: $10 per person, includes lunch with food from local producers
Spaces are limited to the first 30 people, register now!
Presentations will include:
- Bat-friendly Farming in Alberta
- Cory Olson, MSc. – Alberta Bat Program Coordinator
- Integrated Management Approach for Managing Herbicide Resistant Kochia
- Lewis Baarda, M.Sc., B.Sc. – Field Test Manager for Farming Smarter
- Nurturing Growth and Harvesting Success: Exploring the Marginal Areas Program and Winter Cereals Incentive
- Graydon Garner – Agricultural Programs and Extension Specialist Ducks Unlimited Canada – Alberta
- Protecting our Harvest and Home: Essential Farm Fire Safety Strategies
- Byron Fraser – Lethbridge County Regional Fire Services Coordinator
- Improving Water Quality with Native Wetland Plants
- Steven Tannas, PhD., P.Ag. – President; Senior Resotration and Vegetation Ecologist for Tannas Conservation Services Ltd.
To register, please fill out the form below. Payment can be made by calling 403-328-5525, or at the Lethbridge administration office (#100, 905-4 Ave S.). Registrations are not considered complete until payment has been made.