There is currently a Fire Advisory in effect for Lethbridge County.
There is an increased risk of fire spread. Follow all guidelines of your permit and use extreme caution when burning. For more information, please click the link: Fire Advisory in Effect for Lethbridge County
To apply for a Fire Permit, fill out the online form at the bottom of the page:
- Fire Permits are free of charge and are normally valid for 14 days from the day of issue.
- Permits are not valid until approved by a Lethbridge County Fire Guardian or Designate and you receive a permit number.
- Be sure to thoroughly read the application to understand your responsibilities.
- If the Fire Hazard is high, Lethbridge County may impose a Fire Ban which automatically cancels all issued Fire Permits. Always check our website or the Alberta Fire Bans website for more information and before you burn to ensure no Fire Ban is in effect.
- Click the link to view the Fire Permit Bylaw: Lethbridge County Bylaw #1424- Fire Permits