For general ambulance, fire, and police emergencies: Dial 9-1-1
For information on emergency alerts in the area, visit the Alberta Emergency Alert website.
For Public Works emergencies regarding water, sewer, road emergencies, snow, flood, etc. call the Lethbridge office at (403) 328-5525 (after business hours please follow the voice instructions), or use the online form- REPORT A PROBLEM
- Environment Canada Weather Radar- Prairies
In an emergency, call 9-1-1.
Lethbridge County Community Peace Officer
Telephone: (403) 915-6212
Lethbridge County's Community Peace Officer works a variety of shift schedules and patrols all areas of Lethbridge County. Please note that the CPO is not a 911 emergency responder. Should you need police services, the R.C.M.P are the police service/emergency responders for this region. Dial 911 for the R.C.M.P.
To report a problem electronically, click on this link: Report a Problem Form
For general inquiries, or if you are unsure who to contact, call (403) 328-5525.
|Ann Mitchell||Chief Administrative Officer||(403) 380-1586||Email|
|Larry Randle||Director of Community Services||(403) 317-6057||Email|
|Jennifer Place||Manager of Finance and Administration||(403) 380-1576||Email|
|Jeremy Wickson||Director of Public Operations||(403) 380-1579||Email|
|Devon Thiele||Infrastructure Manager||(403) 317-6055||Email|
|Darren Gillies||Supervisor of Public Works||(403) 732-6001||Email|
|Ron Chapman||Assistant Supervisor of Public Works- Fleet||(403) 732-6008||Email|
|Martin Ebel||Economic Development Officer||(403) 317-6052||Email|
|David Entz||Community Peace Officer||(403) 915-6212||Email|
|Hilary Janzen||Supervisor of Planning and Development||(403) 380-1580||Email|
|Sarah Mitchell||Development Officer||(403) 317-6053||Email|
|Gary Secrist||Supervisor of Agriculture Services||(403) 732-6005||Email|
|Craig Praskach||Supervisor of Utility Services||(403) 732-6006||Email|
|Les Whitfield||Assessor||(403) 380-1582||Email|
|Kennedy Walter||Tax/Utility Clerk||(403) 380-1583||Email|
|Dana Johnson||Human Resources Manager||(403) 380-1584||Email|
|Communications||Media inquiries||(403) 380-1587|
|1||Reeve Lorne Hickey||(403) 315-3880||E-mail|
|2||Councillor Tory Campbell||(403) 308-2769||E-mail|
|3||Councillor Robert Horvath||(403) 327-9805||E-mail|
|4||Councillor Ken Benson||(403) 381-3634||E-mail|
|5||Councillor Steve Campbell||home: (403) 824-3231|
cell: (403) 330-6872
|6||Councillor Klaas VanderVeen||(403) 308-2150||E-mail|
|7||Councillor Morris Zeinstra||(403) 732-4945||E-mail|
Lethbridge Administration Office
#100, 905 - 4th Avenue South
Telephone: (403) 328-5525
Telephone Toll Free: (855) 728-5525
Fax: (403) 328-5602
Picture Butte Administration Office (currently closed to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic- staff are available by telephone or e-mail)
Telephone: (403) 732-5333
Fax: (403) 732-4328
Lethbridge and Picture Butte Office Hours
|Days of Operation||Hours of Operation|
|Monday to Friday||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
* Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, masks/face coverings are required in the Lethbridge office. Please have only one member of your household enter the office to conduct business. and do not visit the office if you have travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days or have symptoms of COVID-19.
Please see the list of holidays below for days the County is either open, closed, or is operating on an alternate schedule.
- Alberta Family Day - closed Monday, February 15, 2021
- Good Friday/Easter Monday - closed Friday, April 2, 2021 and Monday, April 5, 2021
- Victoria Day - closed Monday, May 24, 2021
- Canada Day - closed Thursday, July 1, 2021
- Civic Holiday - closed Monday, August 2, 2021
- Labour Day - closed Monday, September 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving Day - closed Monday, October 11, 2021
- Remembrance Day - closed Thursday, November 11, 2020
- Christmas/New Year's - Open Thursday, December 23 until 12:00 noon and closed Friday, December 24 to Monday, January 3, 2021. Regular office hours will resume Tuesday, January 4, 2022.
Please note the County may change the day(s) the office will be open or closed as the holiday approaches.