For general ambulance, fire, and police emergencies: Dial 9-1-1
For information on emergency alerts in the area, visit the Alberta Emergency Alert website.
For Public Works emergencies regarding water, sewer, road emergencies, snow, flood, etc. call the Lethbridge office at (403) 328-5525 (after business hours please follow the voice instructions), or use the online form- REPORT A PROBLEM
In an emergency, call 9-1-1.
Lethbridge County Community Peace Officer (for issues within Lethbridge County only - the CPO does not handle complaints in the City of Lethbridge)
Telephone: (403) 915-6212
Lethbridge County's Community Peace Officer works a variety of shift schedules and patrols all areas of Lethbridge County. Please note that the CPO is not a 911 emergency responder. Should you need police services, the R.C.M.P are the police service/emergency responders for this region. Dial 911 for the R.C.M.P.
To report a problem electronically, click on this link: Report a Problem Form
For general inquiries, or if you are unsure who to contact, call (403) 328-5525.
|Ann Mitchell||Chief Administrative Officer||403-380-1586|
|Larry Randle||Director of Community Services||403-317-6057|
|Jennifer Place||Manager of Finance and Administration||403-380-1576|
|Jeremy Wickson||Director of Public Operations||403-380-1579|
|Devon Thiele||Infrastructure Manager||403-317-6055|
|Darren Gillies||Supervisor of Public Works||403-732-6001|
|Ron Chapman||Fleet Supervisor||403-732-6008|
|David Entz||Community Peace Officer||403-915-6212|
|Byron Fraser||Manager of Fire Services||403-328-5525||Email|
|Hilary Janzen||Supervisor of Planning and Development||403-380-1580|
|Nathan Hill||Development Planner||403-317-6053||Email|
|Gary Secrist||Supervisor of Agriculture Services||403-732-6005|
|Kennedy Ammann||Tax/Utility Clerk||403-380-1583|
|Dana Johnson||Human Resources Manager||403-380-1584|
|1||Councillor Lorne Hickey||403-315-3880||E-mail|
|2||Reeve Tory Campbell||403-308-2769||E-mail|
|3||Councillor Mark Sayers||403-327-9673||E-mail|
|4||Councillor John Kuerbis||403-715-2926||E-mail|
|5||Councillor Eric Van Essen||403-330-7847||E-mail|
|6||Deputy Reeve Klaas VanderVeen||403-308-2150||E-mail|
|7||Councillor Morris Zeinstra||403-732-4945||E-mail|
Lethbridge Administration Office
#100, 905 - 4th Avenue South
Telephone Toll Free: 855-728-5525
Picture Butte Administration Office (closed to the public- staff are available by telephone or e-mail)
Lethbridge and Picture Butte Office Hours
|Days of Operation||Hours of Operation|
|Monday to Friday||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
Please see the list of holidays below for days the County is either open, closed, or is operating on an alternate schedule.
- Alberta Family Day - closed Monday, February 21, 2022
- Good Friday/Easter Monday - closed Friday, April 15, 2022 and Monday, April 18, 2022
- Victoria Day - closed Monday, May 23, 2022
- June 10, 2022 - closed at 11:45 a.m.
- Canada Day - closed Friday, July 1, 2022
- Civic Holiday - closed Monday, August 1, 2022
- Labour Day - closed Monday, September 5, 2021
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation - closed Friday, September 30, 2022
- To learn more about the impact of residential schools in Canada, visit the National Centre for Truth and Reconciliation website at https://nctr.ca/
- Thanksgiving Day - closed Monday, October 10, 2022
- Remembrance Day - closed Friday, November 11, 2022
- Christmas/New Year's - closed Friday, December 23, 2022 to Monday, January 2, 2023. Regular office hours will resume Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
Please note the County may change the day(s) the office will be open or closed as the holiday approaches.