Main content of the website

  • font sizeA
  • A
  • A

Municipal Plans and Bylaws

Amending a Bylaw

According to the Municipal Government Act and Part 1 Section 51 & 52 of Land Use Bylaw 1404any section or part of a bylaw may be amended.

Any persons applying to amend a bylaw shall apply in writing to the Supervisor of Planning and Development using the Application for Amendment to the Land Use Bylaw Form. The application fee must accompany the application.  See the Schedule of Fees for current fees.

The Supervisor of Planning and Development will then submit the application to Council.

To obtain further information regarding the process to amend a bylaw, please refer to Part 1, Section 51 & 52 of LUB 1404 or contact the Development Officer at (403) 328-5525.