2023 Post-Secondary Bursary
- Primary Considerations- Open to any student or adult as qualified by the undernoted conditions:
- Shall be a resident of Lethbridge County who is attending school within Lethbridge County’s Municipal boundaries, or
- Shall have at one time attended school within Lethbridge County’s municipal boundaries.
- Secondary Considerations- Based on an academic standing sufficient to achieve stated goals. Based on good citizenship demonstrated through community and social participation, volunteer work, etc.
- Other Considerations
- Financial need will be considered.
- Applicant need not be a High School student but must provide proof of enrollment in a post-secondary education institute
- Is a resident of Lethbridge County and must provide proof of such.
- Only students going into first year of studies are eligible to apply.
- Has not received the Lethbridge County bursary in the past.
- Click to download the application form: Bursary Application Form
- Applications can be received by hand-delivering to the Lethbridge County administration office (#100, 905 4 Avenue S., Lethbridge, AB) or by email (in .pdf format).
- Applications received after June 1st will not be accepted.
- Transcripts of marks must accompany application.
For full details on the Bursary Program, click the link to view:
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Congratulations to Taiya Nickel and Kaylee Moorhead for receiving the 2022 Bursary Awards!
Congratulations to Lexie Hornford and Peter Harris for receiving the 2021 Bursary Awards!
Congratulations to SarahAnn Walker and Mary Harris for receiving Lethbridge County's 2020 Bursary awards!