Congratulations to Lexie Hornford and Peter Harris for receiving the 2021 Bursary Awards!
The next application period for the Bursary Awards program will open in 2022.
- Primary Considerations- Open to any student or adult as qualified by the undernoted conditions:
- Shall be a resident of Lethbridge County who is attending school within Lethbridge County’s Municipal boundaries, or
- Shall have at one time attended school within Lethbridge County’s Municipal boundaries.
- Secondary Considerations- Based on an academic standing sufficient to achieve stated goals. Based on good citizenship demonstrated through community and social participation, volunteer work, etc.
- Other Considerations
- Financial need will be considered.
- Applicant need not be a High School student but must provide proof of enrollment in a post-secondary education institute
- Is a resident of Lethbridge County and must provide proof of such.
- Only students going into first year of studies are eligible to apply.
- Has not received the Lethbridge County bursary in the past.
- Click to download the application form: 2021 Bursary Application Form
- Applications can be received by hand-delivering to the Lethbridge County Administration Office (#100, 905 4 Avenue S., Lethbridge, AB) or by email (in .pdf format).
- Applications received after June 1st will not be accepted.
- Transcripts of marks must accompany application.
For full details on the Bursary Program, click the link to view:
Congratulations to SarahAnn Walker and Mary Harris for receiving Lethbridge County's 2020 Bursary awards!