Producers wishing to rent or borrow equipment can call the Agricultural Services at (403) 732-5333.
For Rent (includes delivery and pick up):
- 8 foot Brillion drills (appropriate for seeding grass and Alfalfa on land that has been previously worked)
- 2016 Model Year- 8 Foot Brillion Drills
- 8 Foot straw crimper for soil conservation
*Please call for current rental prices.
To Lend (Free):
- Chisel Plow with Lister shovels for emergency soil conservation
- Tree Planter and Mulcher
- Plastic Mulcher for seedlings or strawberries (does not include mulch)
- Kirchner Ag Plastics roller for grain bags or silage plastic (if you have 10 or more bags you may be able to arrange on-farm pick up of the plastic by calling Chris at DBS Environmental at 403-330-6324)
- Gallagher RFID Tag readers
- Magpie Traps
- Skunk Traps