The communities and organizations within and around Lethbridge County and the area host a number of activities throughout the year:
Please check back for 2022 events.
- Coaldale Candy Parade -
- Barons Family Fun Day -
- Lethbridge International Air Show -
- Nobleford Heritage Days -
- Coalhurst Miners Days -
- Picture Butte Jamboree Days -
- Lethbridge Whoop-Up Days -
- Iron Springs Parade -
- Coaldale Country Christmas Night of Lights Parade -
Nobleford Heritage Days Parade- 2019
Coyote Flats Pioneer Village
Formerly known as Prairie Tractor and Engine Society, members of Coyote Flats Pioneer Village have restored all the buildings and machines. The Village has over 100 machines on display consisting of antique tractors, combines, binders, threshers and numerous kinds of beet and cultivating equipment. The Threshing Show and Parade of Power is usually held the third weekend of August.
Puzzle your way through a life-size corn maze! It takes anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours to solve. Amenities include: corn maze (including child-sized haybale maze), pre-picked produce (corn, currants (red and black), pumpkins, saskatoons, strawberries, pumpkins), snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, tractor-pulled hay rides and a petting zoo.
Park Lake Provincial Park
Park Lake Provincial Park offers a number of recreational activities: baseball, beach, biking, camping, canoeing, fishing (& ice fishing), hiking, horseshoes, kayaking, playground, sailing, swimming, and wind surfing. Initially an irrigation reservoir built in 1929, the planting of poplars and further development led to its designation as a provincial park in 1932. Amenities in the park include a playground, concession, campsite, and much more.
The park is located approximately 17 km north of Lethbridge on Highway 25.
Keho Lake features a 9 hole golf course with pro shop, raised tee boxes, a practice green, driving range and clubhouse. The Lake has a swimming and camping area, and boating and fishing (pike, walleye and whitefish) is popular among visitors. Windsurfers, kitesurfers and sailors also enjoy the water and extreme wind conditions that Keho Lake has to offer.
The lake is located on Range Road 22-4, east of Highway 23 and north of Highway 519.
Located just 30 minutes east of Lethbridge, Stafford Lake can accomodate an array of recreational activities, including swimming, boating, camping, and more. A campsite is also located on the lake. Other features include fire pits, docks, and a sandy beach.
This is a peaceful spot and is popular for fishing and bird-watching. Annual trout stocking has made McQuillan Lake a popular sport for year-round fishing.
Located approximately 30km southeast of Lethbridge, across the road from the Indian Hill Golf Club, in the campground area.
Park Lake Provincial Park Campground
Camping Season: May-October
Phone: (403) 382-4097
Day use sites, overnight camping and group use sites. Sites are shaded by mature trees and are suitable for RVs and tents. There are unserviced, powered and lakefront options.
Fast food concession, firepits, playground, firewood sold, power, wheelchair accessible, etc.
Day use boat launch, sailing, wind surfing, canoeing, fishing, hiking, mountain biking
17 km Northwest of Lethbridge on Highway 25 (look for campground sign), 5 km North and West on paved secondary highway.
Stafford Lake Campground
Phone: (403) 634-4997
Seasonal and short-stay sites. Sites are unserviced and have fire pits and picnic tables. Potable water and septic disposal are available.
Concession, firepits, showers, playground, sandy beach, kayak and SUP rentals, and picnic area.
Day use boat launch and docking area, basketball, volleyball, bike riding, kayaking, and paddle boarding.
20 minutes eat of Lethbridge on Highway 3.
McQuillan Lake Campground
Phone: (403) 634-9987
Turn south off of Highway #3 (about 6 miles east of the Town of Coaldale) onto Highway #512. Continue 6 miles south to Township Road 8-4. Turn east for one mile on Township Road 8-4. Turn south on Range Road 19-1 for 1.5 miles.
Keho Lake Campground
Phone: (403) 824-3666
Several sites. Weekly and monthly rates available.
Power, water, trailer dump, shower & laundry facilities
Located next to Keho Park Golf Club.
There are several ways to access the campground:
The exact location is on Range Road 22-4 and 0.25 miles north of Township Road 11-4 or
4 1/4 miles north of Secondary Highway 519 on Range Road 22-4 or
From Highway 23 on Township Road 11-4 to Range Road 22-4 & north for 0.25 miles; along the south east shore of Keho Lake.
Phone: (403) 732-5371 or (403) 894-4926
30 site campground, tenting sites available, self registration campground
30 amp power service at each site, washrooms, showers, potable water, laundry facilities, WI-FI, firepits, picnic table, and trailer dump
Located across from the Picture Butte Golf Club.
The campground is located approx. 30 km north of Lethbridge on Highway 25 turning south on Range Road 21-5 towards the Picture Butte Golf Course.
Open April - October
Phone: 1 (403) 329-8181
RV accommodations include 16 full-service RV sites.
The site includes 4 fully furnished homes for rent with full kitchens, air conditioning, free wifi, and more.
Located close to Lethbridge, the site includes farm animals and beautiful views.
Located east of Lethbridge. View map here: Elbas Farms
Keho Park Golf Club
- Keho Lake Golf Course is centrally located between Barons, Nobleford and Picture Butte in Lethbridge County.
- There are several ways to access the campground:
- The exact location is on Range Road 22-4 and 0.25 miles north of Township Road 11-4 or
- 4 1/4 miles north of Secondary Highway 519 on Range Road 22-4 or
- From Highway 23 on Township Road 11-4 to Range Road 22-4 & north for 0.25 miles; along the south east shore of Keho Lake
- This is a 9 hole (3,430 yard course) outdoor range featuring elevated tee boxes and greens, a pro shop, and a licensed restaurant.
- The course features two Par 3s and two Par 5s on the Par 36 course.
- Camping facilities are available.
- For more information (including fees), call (403) 824-3666 or visit www.kehopark.ca
Picture Butte Golf Club
- Picture Butte Golf Club is located 15 minutes north of Lethbridge on Highway 25.
- This is a 27 hole course with a driving range and practice areas, a fully stocked pro shop, and a licensed clubhouse with dining facilities.
- Camping facilities are available across the road at Countryside Campground.
- For more information (including fees), call (403) 732-4157 or visit www.picturebuttegolf.com
Indian Hill Golf Course
- The Indian Hill Golf Course is located off Highway 845 south of Coaldale. Following the signs east and south of Highway 845, this 9 hole (2,983 yard course) outdoor range offers a golfing challenge for all ages.
- The course features a driving range, practice green and clubhouse facility with a fully stocked pro shop that includes a variety of golf accessories and a licensed restaurant.
- Pull and power carts are available for the course.
- Camping facilities are available across the road from the course at Lake McQuillan.
- There is a 72 hour window recommended for golfers wanting to book tee times.
- For more information (including fees), call (403) 345-5911 or visit www.indianhill.ca