Please view the Lethbridge County Tourist Map with great information on unique points of interest to visit.
Lethbridge County may be known for agricultural but its recreational opportunities are many and varied.
Within the borders are a number of lakes and other bodies of water suitable for water sports, wind sports and fishing.
Things to Do
- Golf Courses
- The communities and organizations within the County and area host a number of activities:
- Country Barn Dance - Roast Beef Dinner, Windy Rafters Barn Dance, Fort Macleod (19 minutes west of Lethbridge or 10 min. east of Ft. Macleod on Highway 3), June - September
- Coaldale Settler Days / Candy Parade: July 8 - 10, 2016
- Southern Alberta Summer Games, Lethbridge: July 6 - 9, 2016
- Street Wheelers, Street Machine Weekend, Lethbridge: July 8 - 10, 2016
- Lethbridge International Air Show: July 21 - 22, 2017
- Nobleford Heritage Day, July 30, 2016
- Coalhurst Miners Days, August 12 - 13, 2016
- Picture Butte Jamboree Days, August 20 - 21, 2016
- Lethbridge Whoop-Up Days: August 23 - 27, 2016
- Taber Cornfest: August 26 - 27, 2016
- Country Christmas Night of Lights Parade - Coaldale: November 25, 2016 at 7:00 PM