Indian Hill Golf Course
- The Indian Hill Golf Course is located off Highway 845 south of Coaldale. Following the signs east and south of Highway 845, this 9 hole (2,983 yard course) outdoor range offers a golfing challenge for all ages.
- The course features a driving range, practice green and clubhouse facility with a fully stocked pro shop that includes a variety of golf accessories and a licensed restaurant.
- Pull and power carts are available for the course.
- Camping facilities are available across the road from the course at Lake McQuillan.
- There is a 72 hour window recommended for golfers wanting to book tee times.
- For more information (including fees), call (403) 345-5911.
Keho Park Golf Club
- Keho Lake Golf Course is centrally located between Barons, Nobleford and Picture Butte in the County of Lethbridge.
- There are several ways to access the campground:
- The exact location is on Range Road 22-4 and 0.25 miles north of Township Road 11-4 or
- 4 1/4 miles north of Secondary Highway 519 on Range Road 22-4 or
- From Highway 23 on Township Road 11-4 to Range Road 22-4 & north for 0.25 miles; along the south east shore of Keho Lake
- This is a 9 hole (3,430 yard course) outdoor range featuring elevated tee boxes and greens, a pro shop, and a licensed restaurant.
- The course features two Par 3s and two Par 5s on the Par 36 course.
- Camping facilities are available.
- For more information (including fees), call (403) 824-3666.
Land-O-Lakes Golf and Country Club
- The Land-O-Lakes Golf and Country Club is located on the southwest corner of Coaldale.
- The golf course features 7 lakes and a canal, where water comes into play on 14 of the 18 holes (6,459 yard course).
- The club has paved the course so every hole has a cart path for easy access.
- There is a fully stocked pro shop with lessons offered to individuals and groups by certified CPGA professionals accompanied by a licensed eating establishment.
Picture Butte Golf Club
- Picture Butte Golf Club is located 15 minutes north of Lethbridge on Highway 25.
- This is a 27 hole course with a driving range and practice areas, a fully stocked pro shop, and a licensed clubhouse with dining facilities.
- Camping facilities are available across the road at Countryside Campground.
- For more information (including fees), call (403) 732-4157.