Alberta Birds of Prey Centre
- The Alberta Birds of Prey Centre is located at 2124 16th Ave in Coaldale, Alberta.
- The Alberta Centre is Canada’s largest birds of prey facility.
- Situated on a 70-acre wetland area site our centre is a celebration of nature featuring the hawks, falcons, eagles and owls of Alberta.
- They are open from May to September (check their website for hours of operation).
- The Museum is located in the old Mennonite Brethren Congregation church on Highway 845, two blocks north of Birds of Prey Centre in Coaldale, Alberta.
- The Museum features displays on various cultures that make up the region over the past 100 years.
- The Museum is open from the end of May until the end of August, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Just Fur Fun Petting Zoo
- Location: 93023 Range Road 20-3, north of Coaldale, Alberta.
- Hours: Monday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Telephone: (403) 345-4263 or (403) 359-1074
- For information (including photos) Just Fur Fun Petting Zoo can be found on Facebook.
Keho Lake Windsurfing
- This is a windsurfing and kiteboarding beach and is open to the public.
- Amenities include: camping (no charge), fire pit and outhouse.
- There are 4 sites at Keho:
- Kite Beach
- Kite Ranch
- Speed Site
- For more information on windsport related activities in the area, see links:
- Force Ten Boardsailing Club no longer Leases any sites. We do, however maintain Kehokipa and other north shore launch sites (Kite Beach, Graineries), acting as stewards in co-operation with Alberta Environment.
Lethbridge Corn Maze, Robinpick Berry Farm
- The Lethbridge Corn Maze is north of Park Lake in Lethbridge County
- Directions: from Lethbridge north on Highway 25, follow signs to Park Lake & signs to the Lethbridge Corn Maze
- Puzzle your way through this life-size corn maze. It takes from 20 minutes to 2 hours to solve the corn maze.
- Amenities include: corn maze (including child-sized haybale maze), pre-picked produce (corn, currants (red and black), pumpkins, saskatoons, strawberries, pumpkins), snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, tractor-pulled hay rides and a petting zoo
- The maze is open from the first Saturday of August to the last Saturday of October, Mondays to Saturdays (check their website for prices and hours of operation).
Prairie Tractor and Engine Society
- The museum is located approximately one mile south of the Town of Picture Butte (Highway 843).
- Members of the Society have restored all the buildings and machines.
- The society has over 100 machines on display consisting of antique tractors, combines, binders, threshers and numerous kinds of beet and cultivating equipment.
- You are most welcome to visit our displays any time of the year.
- The Threshing Show and Parade of Power is usually held the third weekend of August.