Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the Lethbridge County offices are closed to the public until further notice. Staff are available by phone at (403) 328-5525 Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Telephone - Lethbridge Administration Office
Telephone: (403) 328-5525
Telephone Toll Free: (855) 728-5525
Fax: (403) 328-5602
Telephone - County Community Peace Officer
Telephone: (403) 634-0755
County Office Hours
|Days of Operation:||Monday to Friday|
|Hours of Operation:||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
Lethbridge County is striving to improve all aspects of County Government. Communicating issues, ideas, concerns or problems is key to our progress. All suggestions are confidential and will be reviewed by the County Administration Office.
Please send your response to:
#100, 905 - 4th Avenue South
Please see the list of holidays below for days the County is either open, closed, or is operating on an alternate schedule.
- Alberta Family Day - closed Monday, February 17, 2020
- Good Friday/Easter Monday - closed Friday, April 10, 2020 and Monday, April 13, 2020
- Victoria Day - closed Monday, May 18, 2020
- Canada Day - closed Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Civic Holiday - closed Monday, August 3, 2020
- Labour Day - closed Monday, September 7, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day - closed Monday, October 12, 2020
- Remembrance Day - closed Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Christmas/New Year's - Open Wednesday, December 23 until 12:00 noon and closed Tuesday, December 24 to Friday, January 1, 2021. Regular office hours will resume Monday, January 4, 2021
Please note the County may change the day(s) the office will be open or closed as the holiday approaches.
Select link to view Councillor Directory- Contact Lethbridge County Council