News List


Rural Addressing Changes- Important Reminder for Residents

Post Date:07/31/2018 1:37 PM
LETHBRIDGE COUNTY– Lethbridge County would like to remind residents who were included in the Canada Post municipal address revisions over the past year that free mail forwarding by Canada Post will end on September 19, 2018. If your rural address has changed and you have not submitted a change of address form to Canada Post or Lethbridge County you should do so as soon as possible. Lethbridge County needs to receive your change of address form to send important information (ie. Tax notices). You should also submit a change of address form to Land Titles if you have not already done so.

Canada Post has sent forms to affected residents to fill out and return with the correct address. If you have misplaced this form, call Wendy Bauer, Officer of Delivery Planning at Canada Post at (403) 974-2000 ext. 42106.

To register a change of address with Lethbridge County, call the administration office at (403) 328-5525. If you need to confirm what your address is, please contact Mike Bly, GIS and Asset Coordinator at (403) 380-1578.

As per Canada Post, after September 19, any mail that is sent to your old (Rural Route) address will be returned to the sender. Residents can still sign up for mail forwarding after September 19, however there will be a fee.

PSA- Rural Addressing Changes- Important Reminder for Residents
Return to full list >>

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.